Turkey Hill Experience, Columbia, PA – https://www.turkeyhill.com/ – Learn about Turkey Hill, its history, and its products. Their interactive exhibits allowing you to learn about dairy culture, the story of Turkey Hill Dairy, and how the company’s ice cream and iced tea flavors are selected and created.
Turkey Hill recommends allowing 1-2 hours to visit the Turkey Hill Experience. The entry fee is:
- Adult 18 to 61 – $9.95
- Seniors 62+ – $9.50 – a whole $.045 savings
- Junior 5 to 17 – $8.95
- Children 4 and under – free
- Military personal, both past and present with a valid military ID will receive a discount – however, the military discount offer is only for the person who served, – not the entire party. The discount is a whole $.50.
At the Turkey Hill Experience one can:
- Milk a mechanical cow
- Sit in a static plywood milk truck display – wow!
- Check out their giant tea bottle
- Experience the aroma of the most popular teas
- Walk through interactive exhibits of the ice cream making process
- Film a commercial of your new ice cream creation so you can post it on Facebook
- Taste test the flavor of ice cream you create in the Turkey Hill Taste Lab – seating is limited in the Taste Lab, reservations are required and a nominal additions fee applies.
Out of five stars, this stop is a minus 3 (-3) stars. They should pay you to visit and sit in their static milk truck while sampling a spoonful of their world famous ice cream.